Tuesday 11 June 2013

ups and downs on a bumpy road.

Its been a while since I wrote here or anywhere else, even my daily journal has been missing my writing. 
I wouldn't say that this period of time was easy, with prolonged winter in UK, lengthy grey days even till now! we are still wearing jackets and it is quite depressing. maybe it is another reason of not writing. well anyway I am back and I am typing. 

Lots of things happen and firstly I am no longer fully 100%, yes its been hard for me emotionally with the full time job, and pressure from taking my herbs. I put back some weight. I ate a lot of different things and sometimes not vegan as well.  But gradually I am going back to raw. I hope sun will visit us here very soon and it will be a bit uplifting.

Maybe I have digital overdose? Well I see like everyone writing the blogs, posting things on Facebook, twitter and instagram.... and I don't want to be in that at all.... I feel like I want to be just an audience, just detach myself from it and watch. I must admit I don't even read many things,  I feel I had enough. Just want to be free and not expecting likes, views and comments. This is how I feel at the moment. I think I need sometime for myself. 

But I have a plan! A watermelon plan! 




I always wanted to do it, but last year it didn't happened. So this year I am more convinced. It is a watermelon season in UK at the moment and I plan to go on mono watermelon fast. First for 3 days. 

Here is how I see it will work: 

1,2,3 days - breakfast and lunch - watermelon, dinner - any other fruit or salad 
4,5,6 days - mono watermelon paradise. 

Usually people start from Monday, but I will start tomorrow it will Wednesday, I like Wednesdays :) 

I will post the results. 

LOVE 



No comments:

Post a Comment