Thursday 10 January 2013

Mono eating

Lately I have been attracted to mono eating.

What is mono eating? When you consume only one type of food in one seating. In my case one fruit at the time. No mixing, no dressings.

It states that mono eating is fantastic for optimal digestion. When you give your stomach to absorb all the nutrients of the fruit and not be bothered with dividing one from another. The food is easily digested due to the enzymes that it contains. When our body is not busy with dividing different enzymes and nutrients in can be doing what it does the best - self healing and detoxification, removing all the undigested food in our intestines that we have collected for years of consuming refined foods, meats and diary. raw food it self already working as a scrub on the intestines  and in this way I think it will be working in more efficient way. 

More I research on this topic more it resonate with me, my body telling me that this is the right way for now, for this moment. 

It is easy to follow: hungry - eat one fruit - no mess, no recipes  no cooking, no thinking of what to prepare with what I had some issues previously as I always was thinking of what I will eat for lunch and dinner. Now my problem is sorted. 

I will give it a go and I declare a mono eating challenge from today! I am not going to set the counting days, just going to take it day by day and see where and what it will bring to me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment