Friday 25 January 2013

Healty hair update

Here is my update on the experiment with the healthy option to washing hair, you can read my previous blog on this topic here.

My hair is my pride, and when I totally was ready to leave the whole story with the apple cider vinegar and home made shampoo the revelation came to me! 

Here is my little story. 

My hair was very oily and dry at the same time and dandruffy.  I was panicking as I hate dandruff and itchiness. My husband was already saying - just get the shampoo and done with that. 

But as i am stubborn, I decided to give it a last try, and I switched completely to baking soda and water shampoo method. It is so easy! Just in the empty shampoo bottle put one spoon of baking soda and one cup of room temperature water, shake it and vuola! your shampoo is ready. Then simply apply to the roots massaging your head and leave it for few moments. After that just wash it out thoroughly under your shower

Now for the last 2 weeks I use this method and it is a miracle! My hair is silky and smooth again! I can brush them easily and now I can leave my hair down. Yes I might hear you saying - OMG its too long for transition. But I think if I would start straight with the baking soda it would be much quicker. 

I must say I have alternate my methods. I use less apple cider vinegar for conditioning my hair and I use it only on ends and with baking soda I use it only on roots.

It makes miracles! I highly recommend this method! 

No comments:

Post a Comment